Section 18 (2) of the Public Act 94 of 1979, the State School Aid Act, has been amended, requiring each school district and intermediate school district to post specific information on its website within 30 days after a board adopts its annual operating budget or any subsequent revision to that budget. The Annual Budget & Transparency Reporting is an opportunity to communicate our community on how we utilize the resources that are provided to us.
Annual Operating Budget and Subsequent Revisions
- 17-18 DAAS Approved Budget
- 2016-2017 Operating Expenditures
- 2016-2017 Personnel Expenditures
- 2016-2017 Educational Service Provider Expenditure Report
- 2016-2017 Educational Service Provider: Operating Expenditures
- 2016-2017 Instructional Expenditures Report
- 16-17_DAAS-Projected_4 Year Budget
Collective Bargaining Agreements
- The district did not have any Collective bargaining Agreements for the current fiscal year.
Audited Financial Statements
Medical Benefit Plan Bids
- Procurement Policy – Approval Policy
- Procurement Police – Use of Credit Cards
- Procurement Policy – Purchasing Procedures
Employer Sponsored Health Care Plan Documentation
Salary and Benefit Description of Superintendent & Principals
Annual Amount Spent on Dues Paid to Associations
- There were no district paid association dues for 2016-2017
Annual Amount Spent on Lobbying or Lobbying Services
- The district did not incur any District Paid Lobbying Costs in 2016-17
Deficit Elimination Plan
District Credit Card Information
The Academy has an Academy-issued American Express credit card which has a spending limit of $50,000. The Academy’s CEO is the only authorized user of the card.
College readiness as measured by Michigan merit examination test scores:
Does not apply to Detroit Academy of Arts & Sciences.
M-STEP Trend Data
M-STEP Trend Data
Total number of Instructional Days for 2016-17: 185